Deals from Amazon

Friday, October 9, 2009

Whats on the Net

Some interesting articles that I have read over the last couple of days

1. Breaking American addiction of Fast Food in one of the most un-healthiest regions in American by cooking food British Style
2. If you followed the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme Court, you will remember the controversy surrounding the "Wise Latina" comment. Ever wondered how this obscure comment made by the now Supreme Court justice become the focal point in her confirmation hearings. Mark Bowden in an excellent article for The Atlantic magazine explains.
3. I have heard alcohol addiction, drug addiction, even gambling addiction. But Internet Addiction, this is news to me.

With that thought, I will end my post as I don't want to be addicted to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment