Deals from Amazon

Monday, January 19, 2009

Statement of the Day

Munna Bhai a.k.a Sanjay Dutt has decided to enter politics. He has decided to contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections from Uttar Pradesh on a Samajwadi Party ticket.

In a recent interview with the Times of India Munna Bhai in response to the question, "There’s panic in the industry about your unfinished projects?" replied, "I don’t understand why. Politics won’t affect my film career. I’ll only take on less work. This new responsibility will force me to become more quality conscious. I’ve been doing too many films and film appearances for friendship’s sake. Politics is a golden opportunity to put an end to unwanted films."

Atleast somebody in bollywood realized that they are making too many unwanted films. I hope that this enthusiasm for his new found career lasts even if he loses the election. Which makes me wonder what Munna Bhai will say if he loses the elections. Let me guess:"Films are a golden opportunity to trash politicians".

Read the complete Munna Bhai interview at Unwanted Bollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment